Long Lasting Development of the Protected Areas - A Wholistic Approach and the Active Role of the State
- The strategical possibilities for activating the development of the areas with protected natural environment including Natura 2000 areas.
- Conceptual analysis and several case studies in EU member states.
- A pilot case study of the protected areas withouth existing manegement.
- Economical and social possibilities and the definition of the state involvment.
- The interconnection with the long lasting agricultural use of soil policy and the landscape integrated cultural systems.
Researchers from TheInstitute of Archaeology